Friday, April 26, 2013

day#2


Guten Morgen from Germany. Another beautiful day to get some treatments.  I awoke at 6:00 with horrible pains in my shoulder. I think that I slept on it wrong. I took some medication and laid back down for a little while to allow it to kick in. I must have been tired because I went back to sleep for another two hours. 8:00 I heard a knocking on the door and it was Sandra, she was ready to go down to breakfast and wanted to know if I was going to join her. I told her that I would meet her down stairs in ten minutes. My shoulder was still not feeling all that well but I sucked it up and went down to eat.
Breakfast was pleasant, we talked about the stock market and what stocks we are watching. I haven’t bought any yet but I am definitely watching some with eager eyes. Sandra left me today and head to France for her vacation. I might join her in France next weekend if everything goes smoothly. 10:30 I said my goodbyes to Sandra and left her to go to the klinik to start my treatments for the day. I arrived at the klinik and was instantly getting poked by the nurse Stephie. I think that she likes to stick me with needles. I met a nice woman from the United Kingdom who was diagnosed in January with stomach cancer. Her doctors gave her no options so she came here to get the German treatments. So far she is feeling good about the treatments it seems. She’s got an eight-month-old baby at home and you can tell that there is some fear around that. I assured her that she’s in good hands with the crew here and I think she was already in agreement. She seems to be pretty positive.
I had my magnetic field treatment, and then went to lunch early. The lunch was creamy kohlrabi soup and pasta with an Alfredo sauce and asparagus. I didn’t have time for dessert. I had to go and do my hyperthermia treatment while everyone else had lunch. Melanie who is one of the nurses sat and talked to me for a good portion of my hyperthermia because I was the only patient during that time. It was really nice to have someone to talk to. After the hyperthermia, I had a footbath detox and it was great. My body let out so many toxins into the water. I used this time to start on my blog. When I was finished the nurse rubbed my feet dry, then she put lotion on them, which made them all silky and smooth.
2:00 I had my bio mat treatment with a nasal cannula (cannula is the nose piece that they give you oxygen in the hospital with). I almost fell asleep during this treatment. When I was done, I went down to see the secretary about borrowing a bicycle to make it a little easier to get around. After I got the bicycle, I went on a cruise into town and to the train station where I got a ticket and went to Rosenheim to exchange American cash for Euros. Rosenheim was a lot of fun on a bicycle, I rode all over the streets looking for a bank that was still open and was willing to exchange money. There were lots of people out today because the weather is really nice plus it is Friday. A lot of kids hang out at the train station and smoke cigarettes thinking that they are so cool. I remember when I was that age and how cool I was smoking my cigs and being a little shit. I caught the train back to brannenburg and rode my bike back to the hotel to regroup before I went to dinner at the klinik. 5:30 I went back to the klinik for dinner and they were serving Fajitas. The fajitas were good but the kohlrabi soup was better. I ate too much though because I got a huge stomachache after I finished and had to sit at the table for a little while before making the ride back to the hotel.
As I sat at the table, I was listened to the people behind me talk about all their material bull crap and it made my stomach hurt even more. The people here right now all seem very superficial. This isn’t the kind of people that I like to be around. I prefer people who are tangible, people who aren’t afraid to open up and let you get to know the real them. These are the people that I am going to surround myself with from now on. I’m done with all the fake people in the world. They are just boring, so normal. Blah, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Anyways, the one lady from the U.K. seemed cool so I will try and continue to conversate with her, and Gunther whenever I get a chance. He spends a lot of time in his room because he is really weak.
I rode back to hotel and it took only about five minutes. When I got to my room I took a shower and shaved because i'm starting to look all scruffy. Ohh yeah I forgot to tell you yesterday that my favorite person in the whole world will be back on Monday for a four-day stay before she returns home for possible surgery. Can anyone guess who it is? It’s Liz!! Yay I’m so excited for this train wreck of a person. Dr. Weber told me that he cannot stand her either. He said that she is the biggest complainer he has ever encountered I told him that I agreed. Anyways, I will let you know how this all pans out. Be ready for some fun blogs next week. I’m about to go get an ice cream and then stream some TV. Hope that you all enjoyed my blog today, as much as I enjoyed writing it. Stay tuned for the next episode. Love you all Lucas 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these updates. I think you have such a wonderful spirit and I loved the part about hearing the people talking about all their material BS as if that is what the world revolves around. Thank you for helping show us that the most important things are our health and the people we love <3

    ReplyDelete