Monday, May 6, 2013

day#11-12


Good morning Altolf,  Today  is looking to be very nice weather. The window blinds are glowing from sunlight beating against them. I get out of bed and look at my phone, its 9A.M. and I really need a shower. I walked to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and got my clothing on for the day. I went downstairs to have some breakfast, and Chantal was already there getting the table ready for everyone. I sat down and Chantal prepared me some scrambled eggs. I had some baguette with marmalade also and a cup of coffee. Chantal joined me with a bowl of cereal. We talked about struggle, and how some people have a lot more of it in life. We were getting pretty deep in the conversation when Sandra joined us.
We started back right where we left off.  Sandra made herself some baguette with marmalade and coffee as well. She needed some help to upload some pictures from her IPad to Face book and she also wanted to share these pictures with Chantal. I helped her out to the best of my abilities, but as we all know, I have problems with the IPad and photo uploading. We ended up just talking in the kitchen while Chantal prepared cleaned up the kitchen and started to prepare lunch. Andre, finally entered the kitchen, and shortly after came Antonin. These guys can sleep in without any problems. I wish I was able to sleep in like this, its very rare.
 We continued to talk about this, and that. we were just having a relaxing morning before we had to go. For lunch we had a flaky pastry with some chicken, and veal in a sauce. This was another specialty from the region, and it was delicious. We talked at lunch about the different kings and queens from France, and how the dish that we were eating was created for a queen. We also talked about American gun control and the laws. This is a sensitive subject for a lot of people, and i guess that's why I never talk about it. Conversation became heated, and we had to change the subject.
After lunch, it was time to leave for the train station. Sandra and I said goodbye to Andre and got in the car. The drive to the train station was nice. when we arrived, Chantal and Antonin walked us in. Sandra's train was leaving a few minutes before mine so we said our goodbyes to her first and then they walked Me to my train. I said goodbye and thanked them for having us for the weekend. Chantal said that I was welcome anytime. I gave them both hugs and boarded the train. I hope to see them again soon, If my health permits, i"ll see them before I leave.
The trains back to Brannenburg were a piece of cake. I had no problems at all getting home. I spent a good portion of the trip back writing. I am working on the idea of writing a book. I have been really thinking about a lot of experiences that I've had in life and started to put them down in my hard drive. I need to get the motivation up to write though. right now, the blog takes a lot of my time and energy, so when I'm done typing that, the last thing I want to do is type some more.
when I arrived back in Brannenburg, I stopped at the Italian restaurant for some spaghetti and a salad. I ate very quickly because I wanted to get back to the room and get settled in. when I got to the room, I laid down and could barely keep my eyes open. I got up the strength to take a quick bath and Face book that you would have to wait for my blog. Well as promised, here is yesterdays blog.


I woke up to the sound of my cell phone alarm, and I wasn't happy to hear this. I hit the snooze, then ten minutes later, I hit the snooze again. Then, again and, again. Then I got out of bed and did my morning rituals. I walked down stairs and the breakfast wasn't out at the hotel. I rode very fast to the Klinik so I could grab a quick bite before Hyperthermia. I got some cereal, and an apple. Doug was there and he told me that he had fallen on Friday morning, twice! He told me that his head has been hurting him since Friday. He is not looking as good today, and this is very worrisome to me. He's a good man, and I hate seeing him the way he is right now.
I went up to hyperthermia, and Stephi is back from her vacation. Also, the buzzard wasn't working the morning shift either. Cha Ching! I got my injection of thymis, and then went to the hyperthermia. while I was getting the hyperthermia, I was able to get the Infusions as well. Josephine got me all hooked up with the infusions. Mark, who is a patient from Iowa, was on the table close to me      and we talked for the whole hour of my treatment. I told him about my family from Iowa. He thought that was pretty cool that we come all this way, yet we are connected in that fact. We also talked about Europe, and the wines from the different regions. Since I told him I was from the wine country, the conversation just kind of lingered on that subject.
After Hyperthermia, I had magnetic field treatment. Melanie came in and asked if i would be willing to take an earlier massage appt. "Of course I would" I told her. So, right after the magnetic field, I had to go right to my appt. with Marcus. When I got on the massage table, Marcus and I started exchanging stories about our weekend trips. He told me that they ended up staying in Munich at a hostel and going to some local bars. He told me that they went to a small village where there was a historical robber, like Robin Hood, and they have a restaurant/ beer garden for the tourists who come to see this attraction. He said they drank many beers and ate really good food. All in all, he had a very fun weekend. I told him my story too! He thought It was funny.
After Marcus, I went for an adulating massage, and then for my Bio mat treatment. These were both very relaxing. Once I was finished with these, It was 11:00. I went back to the hotel and got a sandwich at the local bakery. I ate in my room and watched some Modern Family. Around 2:00 I decided to go take a little walk and ended up at the train station. I hopped a train to Rosenheim, and when I got there, I just strolled around the streets. I popped into a few shops to look around. I found and Adidas suit for really cheap, and then 20% off on top of the already low price. I had to buy. Its an awesome suit too.
I walked some more and ended up at a bar/restaurant where I had some Weinershnizle. It was great. The people watching was really good from this spot. I stayed for an hour and then started to head back to the train station. While walking there, I saw a woman hit an man with her bag, and then he poured his beer all over her head. People are crazy! I snickered, and kept walking. I got my ticket, and headed back to Brannenburg. Now, I'm back at the room and I am just finishing the blog. I am ready to lay down and possibly go to sleep early again. I love you all, and thanks for the support. enjoy!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment