Thursday, May 9, 2013

days#14&15

OK, so Wednesday was a pretty straight forward day. Not a whole lot of action, In fact, I was in a really bad mood! I am at the halfway point of my journey and I'm really starting to get a little home sick. Basically, I miss my kids. Last time I was here, I had Chad and Lisa to talk to, and now I'm really not feeling any connections with any of the patients. I got my appointments done really fast on Wednesday and went back to the hotel.
I'm thinking that because of my mood, I'm getting really tired during the day and that is why I'm taking naps. I again fell asleep around 1p.m and woke at 5:30p.m.. I was hungry, so I got some food and then came back to the hotel again, streamed some T.V., and went to bed. I was up and down through the night due to my nap. I told myself that I was not going to have this problem anymore, and drink some coffee during the day, so I could keep my eyes open.
When I woke up this morning, I was really tired. I got my act together and went to the klinik. I had hyperthermia right away. I was able to get my injections too. I read my book "Way of a Peaceful Warrior" I enjoy this book, It has a lot great lessons that can be applied in my life. Since I have it in my iPad, I can highlight things I like and it saves them. I finished my hyperthermia, and did the andulating massage, followed by magnetic field. I was supposed to have my massage with Marcus at 10:30 but, when I went down at 10:00 to wait, He switched me with another patient.
I had reflexology with Marcus, He told me that I don't have any Chrystal's in my pressure points. This is a really good thing because it means that there are no blockages in my system right now. From his opinion, I'm in great internal health. A cancer fighting machine if you will. We talked also about a festival that was going on today in Brannenburg. It's fathers day in Germany, and it is a holiday. They have a festival every year at the firehouse. He told me to check it out.
I left the klinik, and returned back to the hotel. I took a shower and got ready to walk over to this festival. I figured that if I went there, I would stay awake and get some food. It was a pretty cool festival. They had lots of tables, all filled up with people in the traditional clothing of Bavaria. They were serving big mugs of beer, and a whole bunch of different meats. There was a brass band playing, and a jumpy house for the kids. I got some grilled pork and potato salad. I sat at this festival for a couple of hours, just watching all the people.
When I got back to the hotel, I wasn't feeling all that great. I laid down for a little while and then ran to the bathroom. I got food poisoning I think. I was violently up-chucking for an hour off and on. I think that the meat was undercooked. I went back to the bed and drank some water. I spent most of the evening up and down, not feeling that great. It is now 3:30a.m. and I'm awake. I figured that I might as well get this blog written, so i can keep you all in the loop. I'm going to try and get a couple more hours of sleep before the sun comes up. Enjoy the blog. Love from Germany.  Lucas P.S. I wanna give a Birthday shout out to my Dad. I love you old man!! Hope you are having a great day. I also want to give a congratulations to John and Angi Busick on four years of Marriage. You are great people and deserve an eternity of happiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment