Good day to everyone. I hope that you all had a good of a day as I have. My day started with an amazing shoulder massage by Marcus. I have this huge knot that needed some extra work and he focused all his time on it. We chatted about the weekend, mainly what he did. My weekend wasn't that exciting as you all know. He had a very busy weekend, but he said it was all really enjoyable. When I was finished with my massage, I went to the nurse's station so they could give me some injections.
I had my bio-mat directly following the Nurse's Prick-A-Thon, and then I did my magnetic Field. I talked to Mark, The man from Iowa. I sent him a little story I wrote, and he wanted to give me his feed back. He said that he likes my writing style, that I don't hold back, that I just write. He said that he wished he could do that, but he is a thinker and that's why he suffers from writers block. He suggested that I watch Finding Forrester. I told him that I would rent it.
When I left the klinik, the weather was starting to get warm. It was turning out to be a really beautiful day. I decided to go back to the hotel, and change, and then take the Wendelstein train up the mountain. When I got to the train station, there was only five minutes until the train left and no one in the ticket booth. I was getting really antsy because the train leaves once an hour and I didn't want to stand around for the next one. The guy came out of the bathroom and I got my ticket with one minute to spare.
The train started up the mountain slowly, then started to pick up some speed. I really had no idea how high this train was gonna take me. As I looked out the windows at the scenery, I noticed all the wildflowers in the fields. I also noticed that the trees here grow really straight. like telephone poles. There were waterfalls dumping into streams, and everything was so lush. I really can't describe the beauty. The train arrived at the station at the top of the mountain. The trip took thirty minutes.
I got off the train, and followed the rest of the passengers through a tunnel. The ceilings were dripping water from the still melting snow on the mountain. I exited the tunnel and couldn't believe the view. It was unreal. I was looking at the Swiss alps. The little town of Brannenburg looked so small from this height. I walked up to the highest peak, so I could get the best view possible. I could see into Austria from the lookout. It was amazing. I decided to have lunch.
I ordered a coffee, and a water for starters. The table I was at looked directly down the mountain, and there was a tram that could take you down the backside of the mountain. I watched as the tram went down the mountainside on the cables it was attached to. Could have been a cool experience, but I decided not to indulge. I ordered some Kraut and meat with potatoes. It was really delicious. I sat at the table for an hour just enjoying the view. When I was all finished, I payed the waiter and left the restaurant.
I walked around the top of the mountain, soaking in all the sights I could. I took a lot of pictures and will put them on Facebook. There was an old church on one of the peaks and it was small but very detailed. I love that there are all these different worshiping places on all the mountains around this area. When I saw everything there was to see, I went back to the station and waited to go back down the mountain. When we reached the bottom, I got on my bike and rode back to the hotel. I needed to get a few things from the store, so I went and took care of that.
When I was back at my hotel, I watched some Vampire Diaries, and ate some fruit. I texted Julie to see how the final count for the T-Shirt sales was. she Informed me that she has roughly thirty shirt orders out of ninety original pledges. This is sad, the date is being extended until Monday the 20th. If you don't have your order in by then, then you don't get a shirt. Period. I'm not going to say anymore about this. I told Julie I would mention it here and on Facebook. CONTACT HER, NOT ME! If you want a shirt. Julie Schulz she is on my Facebook friends list.
I hope everyone has a great rest of their day, I'm going to call it a night. Thanks for the support. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment