good morrow to everyone. I woke up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in my chest that felt like I pulled a muscle. It hurt to breathe, and all I could do was lay in a hot bath tub and hope that the pain would subside enough for me to go back to sleep. It eventually did, and I went back to sleep. I re-awoke at 5:30 with an instant message from my friend Julie, she and her boyfriend, My friend Matt Doyle have made these warrior shirts to wear, and share. They will be selling them to raise some money for me. I am really grateful for this. So, with this news my day is now starting off good, but I still had this pain in my chest.
I rode my bike to the klinik, to have my Hyperthermia treatment. The nurse Daniella was there this morning to get me going. I was pretty tired from the midnight sleep intermission, so I closed my eyes for the hour. When I awoke, Ahhhhhhh, The buzzard was standing over me. I was wondering how long she was lurking. Very creepy! Im really not trying to be mean, I just don't like people lurking around me. I went straight to breakfast. I had two soft boiled eggs, some bread with meat, and jam. i drank some coffee, and black currant juice.
After breakfast, I went to the lobby and Dr. Weber was standing there. I asked him what this pain could be and he said that he wanted to take a look with the Ultrasound. We went to his office and looked with the Ultrasound, and there was nothing serious. He thinks that the hyperthermia has caused my liver to expand a bit, and that is what is causing the pain. He gave me a shot, and said that by after lunch the pain shall be much less. I then went to do all my normal treatments. I started with my favorite nurse in germany Melanie (Carrie, you are still my number 1 in the U.S.) She gave me my Ozone blood infusion, and my vitamin drips. We talked about her favorite Pop singer named Robbie Williams. He's some british bad boy. We also talked about how the nurses in Germany get their training, as apposed to the U.S. - its different. She kept me company the whole time I was getting infused. This is very pleasurable for me.
After infusions I proceeded to the domain of the Avian Variety. I had the adulating massage. I had a chance to talk to Angela from the U.K. She was getting a foot bath. We talked about diet, and how to keep on when you get home. I told her that its hard if you don't have someone supporting you. We talked about organics and fresh, local produce. She says they get a lot of "Rubbish" food in the U.K. but they have local farms and farmers markets once a month. I told her that was a start. I then went to have magnetic field and Liz was there, so I had biomat instead. when this was finished, Liz was gone, bullet was dodged, and I did the magnetic field.
Lunch time, and the food was great. I had a salad. chicken broth soup, and weinershnizle (breaded veal). I had two servings of this because it was perfect. Dessert was an roasted apple, with cranberry and vanilla Ice Cream. Melanie joined me for Dessert. She told me to watch the soccer game tonight between Bayern Munich and Barcelona. Its a huge game. I said O.K. After lunch, I hung around the Klinik. I looked around online for a while waiting for my appointment with Marcus. Today is a holiday in Braveria. They have traditional things going on in the villages. The people raise these trees called the "maibaum" which is in the village center as a symbol of the trades of this village. The people all take the day off and go to these festivals. They dress in the traditional attire. Melanie Was going and showed me her traditional clothing.
I had my massage with Marcus, we chatted about this, and that. I was really soaking in the massage. When this appointment was over, I was able to finally go back to the hotel. I came back and watched Modern Family for a while. Relaxing just feels right sometimes, defiantly felt right today. I went and got a pizza for dinner and came right back to the hotel. I just turned on the soccer game, and Im going to leave you all on that note. Hope you all Enjoyed. Love you all!! Lucas.
P.S. Buy a shirt through Julie Schulz on Facebook ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment